Bay Court Park
6970 Anderson Road
Bay Court Park is a wonderful historic landmark that as been designed to meet the growing needs of our community. The park is open every day with the exception of New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Amenities include: community built playscape, disc golf, bathrooms. and the historic Brady Lodge.
Bay Court Rental Facilities
Seating for approximately 40 people
Cedar Grove Pavilion
Seating for approximately 125 people
September – May: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Perfect spot for your outdoor wedding!
Bench seating for 12 people.
Seating for approximately 50 people
Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM;
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Seating for 250 seated
Ryan Schmidt Disc Golf Course
Disc Golf Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the seasons/days/hours of operation of the Disc Golf Course?
It is always free to play! (Donations are accepted!) The course is open during normal park hours. Course closes approximately 1 hour before park closing time. The course will not be open this winter due to maintenance.
2. Are there any changes expected to be made to the Course?
Grass planting around poles and tee areas occurred in 2013 & 2014. We expect most of the grass areas will have filled in. Course will not be open for winter. In 2016/2017 trash cans were added throughout the course.
3. Is the Park in Clarkston, Waterford, or Independence Township?
Bay Court Park is in Independence Township, but has a Clarkston mailing address. The address to Bay Court Park is 6970 Andersonville Rd, Clarkston, MI 48346
4. Are there Course maps available?
There are signs at each hole, detailing the par, distance and a layout.
Yes, restrooms and the drinking fountain are accessible during Park hours.
6. What is the dog policy for Bay Court Park? Dogs are allowed, however, all dogs must be leashed and leash must be in handlers possession at all times.
7. What is the alcohol policy for Bay Court Park?
No alcohol, Township Ordinance
8. Is there camping available at the Park?
No, the closest Camp Ground is Groveland Oaks Park through Oakland County Parks
9. Who designed the Course?
In Flight, East Lansing