Hunting Boundary Map Ad-Hoc CommitteeEstablished: December 20, 2016 [Motion #2016-12-223]
Township Liaison: Township Supervisor; (248) 625-5111
The Hunting Boundary Map Ad-Hoc Committee is a citizens committee established to evaluate and update the current 1982 hunting boundaries map based on their findings. The Committee met during 3 separate public meetings in the Spring of 2017 to prepare a draft plan and boundary map based on current Township density.
The following are voting members on the Hunting Boundary Map Ad-Hoc Committee:
- 3 resident members: Representing the northern rural sector of the Township;
- 2 resident members: Representing the southern urban sector of the Township;
- 2 Township Board Trustees; and
- 1 Representative: Oakland County's Independence Township Sheriff’s Substation.
- Township: Planning & Zoning Administrator/Code Enforcement Officer;
- Township: General Legal Counsel;
- Chief of Oakland County Park Facilities, Maintenance and Development; and
- Member of the Board of Directors: Oakland County Sportsmen's Club.